« Home | The real me is a southern girl with her Levis on a... » | Quel week end... je t'adore bé. » | Ya d'la joie » | Questionnement matinal... » | Ya du changement dans l'air... » | MWA MWA MWA MWA MWA MWA MWA MWA » | Je le savais... » | Ya de quoi être fière ''sti'' haha » | Jamais je n'aurais pensé ... "Tant besoin de lui" ... » | Je sourie... »

May I ask you this tonight...
Can I sit next to you and just watch what your eyes are watching
Can I sit near your body and warm up
My body's cold and my mind drifting away
And can't keep up with time running by
Noon as come My mouth is thursty
Could my lips embrass yours,drink from your source
Could I take a leap of faith
The day is almost over
The sun's going down on us
Like the moon I'll make sure everything's okay Are you tired?
Are you felling all right?
Would you like to do something or nothing?
Would you like to be alone or may I stay?
Your getting into bed, may I lay next to you?
Perhaps watch you has your falling asleep
And if you want, could I take your hand
So I could sleep knowing I'm secure
And with hope I'll find myself in your arms as I awake
May I just keep on dreaming knowing you'll make it real?