« Home | J'ai hâte là! » | C'est long attendre! » | Une autre journée, je sais pas ce que je vais fair... » | Bon bien belle journee!!! Je m'en vas ( tel une ... » | Le temps est venue de.... » | Wouhouuuu » | You're toxic man... » | The best christmas ever...! » | Matinée Noelitique! » | Voeux des fêtes! »

W.A.W.W

It's at the end you'll find out the meaning of those letters....


This morning I saw by the window the falling snow. It brought me back to a question you asked last night. I was amazed, cause I had found an answer... I'm not happy with you. I regret to say that, but that's the truth.

To be sincere, I'm going to say... just can't stop smiling. I can't stop being joyfull and greatfull for each day I wake up to. There's even times I wonder if it's not just a dream, but the beating of your heart when I lay next to you, all tells me that it's real. It's also when I close my eyes I see your pretty face, not forgetting all the moment's of laughter that we are sharing each and single time we are. Never tought that day would come. But I guess that when you feel something so real, so strong, nothing ends up impossible. That's a living truth. I'm a women now, but still I live like a child. I guess it's because of you, that eternal child that run trough your veins. And by the way you see life as it is and just trying to make it better with simple little things, little wonderfull moments, that I'm glad we are sharing.

There was a moment in my head, I couldn't think I would be important to someone, never really thought someone would care for me... Yes there were days I did, but never long enough to make me beleive. I had low's that could last for weeks. But I never dared to talk about that. And you came, you came back stronger... and still today I don't know the how's, but you gave that back to me. To power to hold my head up strong. Proud to be me. You made me see the light I had lost for a while, you gave back to me the love of life. And for ever I'll be thanksfull.

No your not a God, you are not an imperfection. But you are my mixt of emotions, a mixture of good's and bad's, some sunshine and some clouds. Some wisdom and corruption. Your are a bit of everything. And when you add them all together and that I step back and see... that's what seduced me. I'm in love with what I see, who I see is you. Again, I don't know how to explain that feeling, don't they say that real things and special things are unexplainable? If it's not for you, it is for me.

It's each of my days I wake up and can't wait to see what this day has to offer me, offer us. It's in everyday that I awake that I grow up stronger for something I've cherish ever since I can remember, I've longer for that day... All ready in 9 days it will be 6 month's... Amazing how time fly's by when you're happy...

And it's amazing to say that your smile changes everything.... I can't beleive .... What A Wonderfull World it is when I'm with you....