« Home | Des chercheurs ont dit... » | je te sauverai » | quand je vois ton visage je pense a ton nom et a ... » | You're my dream come true » | tu me manques amour.... sincèrement .... j'ai très... » | je voulais simplement te dire.... TE AMO » | I'll fight hell to hold you » | demande spéciale!!! » | Une soirée.. » | Je sent que ça vas être difficille.. »

You are every part of me
And with every breath i take
Your love will light my way
And for every day i live
The promise that i made
Is i will never let you go babe

I swear i never knew love like this before
And for everything you are
I gotta make you know
For your love

And i'd give anything for your love
'cause baby i'd never make it alone
And forever i'll stand by your side
I just gotta make you see yeah
I lonely live... for your love
When i was running out of faith
You still believed in me
And never let me fall
And the times i lost my way
You're the one who held me up
And brought me through it all