« Home | Ya des jours ça tourne pas rond.... » | Un nuage de bonheur au dessus de notre maison » | Mon bonheur ...it's in his touch » | Come on down » | Nearly a month since I have give a sign of breath ... » | THEY ARE BACK! » | Bon voyage Izo et Bluesun!!! » | Secret Garden » | A new day has come » | »

Tu me rends heureuse

Je t'aie faite entendre cette chanson... Tu as souris....merci pour ce que tu as dit....Tu m'es un vrai trésor....


I woke up this morning
You were the first thing on my mind
I don't know were it came from
All I know is I need you in my life
You make me feel like I can be a better woman
If you just say you wanna take this friendship to another place

Can I walk with you through your life
Can I lay with you as your wife
Can I be your friend 'till the end
Can I walk with you through your life

Now everyday ain't gonna be, like the summer's day
Being in love for real it ain't like a movie screen
But I can tell you all the drama aside
You and I ....can find what the world's been looking for, forever friendship and love together


Can I walk with you through your life
Can I lay with you as your wife
Can I be your friend 'till the end
Can I walk with you through your life

Can I walk with you through your life, till the day that the worlds stops turning
Can I walk with you till the days my heart stop breathing

Can I.... can I walk with you through your life
Can I walk with you till the end that the birds no longer take flight
Till the moon is underwater

Can I walk with you
Can I walk with you
This is the moment I've been waiting for
Can I walk with you
Can I walk with you
Can I walk with you
You are everything I've been looking for
Can I walk with you
Creative Intellectiual
Can I walk with you, can I walk with you as your wife...


Can I walk with you....India Arie