« Home | A new day has come » | » | Quel chaleur!!!! WOaaaa\!!! Quoi que j'aime la cha... » | :o( » | À Go on crie.......? » | Weird? no, simple? not even.... what a day@?@ » | It's in his.... hrrmm grrrmmm .... loool » | 'Cause I'm trembling, shaking » | Keeping my head up high » | My real friends »

Secret Garden

[Her to a friend of her's] I love him
I love him
I love him
I love him

I do

I don't care of what you think
I love him for the man ... he want's to be... and I love him for the man he almost is

I love him
I love him

[Him to her] Will you marry me...??
[pause] What are you thinking?

[Her to her friend] Were getting married!!

[The Priest Groom] Do you [filled the space] take this women to be your lovely wedded wife?

[His answer] Yes I do....

[The Priest Bride] And do you [fill the space] take this man to be your lovely wedded husband?

[Her answer] Yes [shed a tear] I do...

[The Priest to
the new wedded couple] I now prononce you, Husband and Wife

[Him to her] I will never let you get rid of me, how about that? Your a smart wife and I love you.... You complete me

[Her to him] Just shut up, just shut up... I love you