« Home | 'Cause I'm trembling, shaking » | Keeping my head up high » | My real friends » | My new friend » | Something's bug-in me... » | Wanna get to know you... that good..... » | Amneri's Letter » | ---------->You've got a way » | Finalement, la discution c'est éteinte avec mon e... » | Hmmm a nice evening in perspective.... There's a ... »

It's in his.... hrrmm grrrmmm .... loool

Well again we meet today, how nice isn't? Well well well, what will I say again today? How good it's getting? Yesss people, I'm getting back on track, my head stopped paranoying with all that mysterie behavior my so called ex got caught with. And now I may breathe and live again peacefully. I know I'm well protected... in very good hands my dear's.... hmmm hmmm miumm ?? loool

Well I think I'm a bit over joyfull today.... even do my between hurts...loool Je ne ferais pas la procreation de ma race cette semaine... surement pas !!! LOOL Maudit horsy NJ...loool CKoi ce name la for a horse??? Freak! Un cheval retraite de la ''GRC'' ma te dire que ça fait mal quand t'es dessus pis qu'il decide de ce coucher pour se gratter... il me manque la moitie d'un coude...Oui j'exagere mais sibole sa fait MAL!!! lool And for what's with the between's well figure out that it's a bonny part heun, and that le galop and the run makes you bounce baby bounce... OUCH!

Well that's enough for now... See ya tonight!